Looking for Staff?
The staff of the Langley WorkBC Centres work with employers to understand their business needs and help find qualified candidates.
The Centres provide employers the following:
- Assistance finding employees and Job Matching
- Unpaid work experience placements
- Access to tools and resources including HR webinars and workshops
- Recruitment support through Job Fairs or Individual Hiring Fairs
- Assistance preparing recruitment materials and training plans
- Information and support to access funding and training grants such as Job Creation Partnerships and wage subsidies.
Employers can access services and supports in multiple ways:
- Call or visit the Centres to get in-person assistance
- Come into the Centres and access and use tools and materials on your own in our resource room
- Connect and meet with Centre staff using virtual online meeting tools
In addition to the supports, resources and information available at the Langley WorkBC Centres, the provincial WorkBC website provides a multitude of resources and information to support BC employers plan and recruit and hire employees. To access the Province’s Free Job Posting Board and get information about BC’s workforce and labour market, skills training and education, funding and grants, apprentice services and more, go to: WorkBC
We are interested in knowing what Employers think about the services provided by the Centres. We welcome your input and invite you to contact us with feedback at any point in time.
If you would like to know more about any of the services offered by the WorkBC Centres, please contact us at 604-360-4196 or at firstname.lastname@example.org